Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services provides Platinum Level service of information technology servers and network infrastructure. The service is designed to fit the needs of LEAs and non-profit organizations with limited staff resources, and requirements for a high level of performance and security in their IT infrastructure. Member LEAs benefit from reliable and comprehensive local support.
- Unlimited Phone Technical Support
Unlimited phone support during normal business hours. Expert advice and guidance in the following areas:
- Routers and switches
- Microsoft Products (PC and Server OS, Exchange) Product licensing
- Content and spam filter
- Cisco or any VOIP systems
- Cisco UCS and VMware
- Google G-Suite or Office 365
This also includes any technical issues related to your LEA not listed here.
- Silver Plan (basic): $2,400 per year (No onsite days)
- Gold Plan: $4000 per year (includes up to two onsite days, normally $1295 per day)
- Hardware (routers, switches, firewall) Pricing based on number and type of hardware that ESC-2 manages for LEA
- Virtual Server Hosting (redundant storage) Pricing based on number of Virtual server
- Off-Site Backup Service (ESC-2 Cloud) Pricing based on storage amount requested
- Onsite Technical Support
- Vendor Review and Interface To interface with vendors on technical aspects of a new school, or during mandatory walk through as per LEAs bid proces
Annual fee for LEA/non-profit organization: Contact a member of the MIS team for quote/pricing information.
Fee is based on the number of servers, service level selected, and network equipment managed.
ESC-2 is a Certified Certiport Testing Facility For:
- Communication Skills for Business
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
** Ask us about training opportunities and scheduling your next test at our facility
Additional Program Offerings
JIVE Communications VoIP System
Jive specializes in delivering simple, cost-effective communications solutions customized for LEAs. Added package benefits include the Jive Safety Suite, long-distance calling, integrated paging, and bell system.
Pricing based on # of phones and lines. Call for quote.